Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are the leader in the financial services sector in Ghana. To help sustain our ambition and market leadership, we are seeking astute, result-oriented and ethical team players with the requisite experience and skills to deepen our customer-centric approach to doing business in the following position
COORDINATOR - RESEARCH, INNOVATION & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- Liaise with appropnate research institutions to design and scope research projects aimed at gathering relevant data for management decision making.
- Review research findings and use same for designing new products or re-launching existing products to meet customer needs and expectation. Engage internal and external stakeholders (customers, intermediaries, regulator etc) to gather relevant feedback to co-create new products and undertake innovative solutions that will meet specific needs of different segments of the market and across different lines.
- Monitor the performance and relevance of the company's products on the market and make appropriate recommendations for Management decision making.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Undertake regular scanning of the general economy, industry, or competitive environment to identify possible threats and opportunities that will require innovative action by the company.
- Spearhead the development of an innovative mindset and the integration of the innovative process in the business.
- 1st Degree and or professional qualification. Master's degree is an added advantage
Minimum 2- 4 years and above in:
- Product development/Research and Analytics/Innovation Management/Project Management
How To Apply
Send your application to:
Deadline for submission of Applications: February 5, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.