Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We're looking for an Country Manager to join our Bolt Food team and manage all business operations in the country.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Own and manage Bolt Food business operations in your country
- Setup and scale operational processes for courier operations, restaurant operations, and other functional areas in your market
- Hire and manage an Operations and Sales team
- Define and reach business goals, mainly focused on business growth, profitability, and stakeholders’ great experience (eaters, restaurants, couriers)
- Analyse metrics and implement projects to improve operational and financial city metrics. We are a data-driven company
- Work closely with Regional Manager and HQ teams to resolve any operational or product issues
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are looking for:
- Have 4 or more years of experience in management and analytics
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills are a must)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills
- Team management experience
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! We have fridges full of refreshments, sports compensation, table tennis, Playstation and loads more...
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.