Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Deputy Director General, Technical - Nuclear Regulatory Authority GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Assist the Director-General in setting the priority goals and objectives of regulatory activities of the Authority in line with Government policy.
- Assist the Director-General in the development and implementation of the Authority's Strategic and Operational Plans to ensure the effective conduct of technical work of the Authority.
- Assist the Director-General to comply with all the applicable laws, regulations and international obligations including enhncing collaboration between the AUthority and other national and international partners.
- Assist the Director-General to develop and implement the Authority's Risk Management Policy and Integrated Management Systems.
- Oversee the conduct of regulatory work such as development of regulations and guidelines, authorisations, conduct of review and assessment and inspections with related enforcement actions in the following technical areas:
- Nuclear safety covering core reactor systems and reactor auxillary systems
- Radiological safety covering industrial and medical facilities
- Nuclear and radiological security
- Nuclear Safeguards and Non-Proliferation and in particular ensuring that the country abides by the Comprehensive Safeguards Agreement in addition to the Additionl Protocol.
- Emergency Preparedness and Response including enhancing effective collaboration with all national and international stakeholders.
- Environmental protection against all radiation hazards. in addition to enhancing effective collaboration with other national environmental regulatory authorities.
- Regulatory research in safety and security to support the performance of the Authority's day to day regulatory work.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.