Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are an Accounting and Audit firm with interest and stake in Energy (oil and gas), food production and processing amongst other businesses. We have been in existence for over half a decade and are looking to expand our services and products to a wider customer pool and find emerging businesses and markets, partner and see how best we can do business together. The work of accountants has become very important in this economic downturn. Hence we are looking for very diversified and intelligent accountants with 4 or more years working experience in an accounting firm who are ready to help develop modules to help businesses stay afloat and economically competitive and in turn, change their lives with our attractive salary packages and almost 100% job security.
- He or She will be responsible for looking for and identifying potential clients (companies and individuals)
- He or She will also be required to help lead and direct the company's Administration and Accounting team in handling and dealing with clients’ finances and books in accordance with GAAP and IFRS as well as be willing and ready to give tax advice to clients.
- He or She will be required to be ever ready to help manage the resources of clients through business advisory and analysis for profitability and competitiveness. Advise top management on best financial strategies in every given situation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required and Experience
- Minimum qualification - 1st Degree in Business Administration (Accounting option, Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting option) / Economics / Mathematics / Statistics / Business Administration HR option and must be fully qualified with ICAG, ACCA, CIMA or CPA
- Must have a minimum of 4 to 5 years of work experience in an accounting/ auditing firm
- Good financial modelling experience and grisp on Microsoft Office tools (Excel)
- Statutory understanding (Companies Act and Tax)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player and God-fearing individual
- A Master's degree in the relevant discipline will be an added advantage
Salary package and other benefits for the position
- Monthly salary and other benefits shall be based on qualifications and experience and ability to source a minimum of four clients a month which will attract a total salary of Gh?4000/ month.
- Very conducive and comfortable working environment
- Annual performance bonus
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.