Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Senior Mechanical Technician is to conduct the safe inspection, troubleshooting, replacement, repair, testing and general maintenance of conveyor belts and associated parts, accordingly.
- Execute on all practical and technical work timely and reliable manner.
- Perform routine maintenance on all belt and splicing equipment, in line with approved maintenance standards.
- Test repaired equipment to determine the extent of effective functioning.
- Conduct thorough shift handover, detailing all relevant information for the incoming crew.
- Report and record all necessary shift information in log books.
- Work with the Mechanical team to maintain optimal mechanical performance of the Process Plant.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs which will assist in enhancing the performance of the Process Plant operation.
- Produce daily reports indicating the jobs completed for the day and submit the report to the Mechanical Supervisor.
- Analyze specified problems and issues to find the best technical solutions within OEM specifications and / drawings, and in accordance with local standards.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum Mechanical Certificate (MET) from a Technical Institution / Degree or HND.
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years’ experience as Mechanical Technician
- Experience in basic measurements and calculations.
- Good leadership/managerial skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prepare financial reports, analysis and interpretation of financial information.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit CV and cover letter to:
stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Closing Date: January 31, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.