Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Electrical Technician should possess the ability to read equipment electrical circuits, troubleshoot and repair all kinds of generators ranging from small units to plants.
- Responsible for the planning and designing of systems including related drawings, specifications and cost estimates.
- Responsible for delivering solutions to engineering queries and requests from internal/external stakeholders of the company
- Prepares bills of quantities and budgets related to systems and activities.
- Support procurement with system and material specifications and provides technical advice relevant to systems, in particular advises on long lead items that may affect progress of the works.
- Assist in the evaluation of related proposals, tender documents, systems and products
- Assist in developing schedules and milestones to deliver projects in the agreed time.
- Oversees and monitors the construction of electromechanical and electrical systems.
- Ensure adherence to quality control, monitoring compliance with building and safety codes and relevant regulations.
- Develop policy standards, operating and inspection procedures and evaluation tools for matters.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Construction Engineering.
- Over 5 years’ experience in Electrical
- Experience in basic measurements and calculations.
- Good leadership/managerial skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work both on site and in the office.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit CV and cover letter to:
stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Closing Date: January 31, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.