Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Judicial Service of Ghana in Accra welcomes applications from appropriately qualified candidates for the accompanying vacant position as Dispatch Riders
- Update the rider’s logbook on a daily basis with required information.
- Ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Carry out daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave it unattended.
- Deliver and pick up the Service’s documents.
- Ensure all scheduled deliveries are made on time.
- Ensure proper use of the Service’s property.
- Prepare and submit timely delivery report.
- Keep record of daily visits in the logbooks.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- WASSCE or its equivalent.
- Adequate knowledge in the structure
- Must be a skilled motorcycle rider.
- Must possess rider’s licence motorbikes.
- Ability to speak, understand and write English language.
- Must be willing to work at odd hours during peak seasons.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have positive attitude towards work.
- Ability to read and follow travel guides, plan and
- Ability to interpret road signs and markings.
- Must be physically fit.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be friendly and presentable.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in similar role.
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Applications should be directed to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
Closing Date: January 19, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.