Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, KLLOYDS are looking for a reliable and punctual Bike Couriers to safely deliver various items to specified locations following the delivery instructions provided by our dispatch staff. The Bike Courier’s responsibilities include prioritizing important deliveries, notifying dispatch staff of any conditions that may delay or impact deliveries, and answering any questions that recipients may have regarding deliveries. You should also ensure that packages are not damaged or affected by harsh weather conditions.
To be successful as a Bike Courier, you should be physically fit and adept at managing unforeseen circumstances. Ultimately, an outstanding Bike Courier should be knowledgeable of road safety regulations as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Bike Courier Responsibilities:
- Picking up and delivering various packages to specified locations as per the delivery instructions provided by dispatch staff.
- Verifying addresses and locations before each delivery to ensure that there are no errors.
- Carefully planning travel routes to ensure that packages are delivered to recipients in a timely manner.
- Securing packages to prevent damage during transit.
- Obtaining recipients’ signatures upon completion of each delivery to confirm receipt of the correct items.
- Collecting payments as required and ensuring that the correct amounts have been received.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all packages delivered to recipients.
- Regularly communicating with dispatch staff to provide delivery updates and receive instructions for new deliveries.
Bike Courier Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Proven experience working as a Bike Courier.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- The ability to use GPS devices.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good physical stamina.
- Reliable and punctual.
We have a number of options available:
- Owner/ Rider partnership
- Ride to Own
- Fixed salary
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.