Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Healthy Habits Global seeks to employ a suitably qualified candidate as Payroll Administrator. JobSearch Ghana is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearch Ghana. Proceed with caution.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
The duties that candidate will be responsible for
- Full payroll and time & attendance function including processing of leave documentation.
- Verify and capture employee contracts and prepare package calculations as and when requested.
- Respond as first line support to payroll queries and investigate all queries.
- Reconcile payroll reports to payroll payments, prepare and send cost reports, inform management of deadlines not met.
- Advise of payroll changes and tax changes and ensure adherence to procedures for payroll changes.
- Ensure that all termination procedures are followed and completed prior to release of final salary
- Ensure salary transfers are carried out by the due date and time
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Monthly recons of 3rd party payments including pension, provident, garnishees etc.
- Assist with duties as and when instructed by the line manager thus ensuring you promote a harmonious team effort within the department.
- Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital.
Qualification, Experience, Education, Skills and so on the candidate should possess
- Diploma/Degree or HND Knowledge of Time and Attendance systems an advantage
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel experience with meticulous attention to detail
- Must be familiar with current legislation Customer-oriented with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Deadline driven and able to meet all target dates
- Able to work well under pressure, participative and able to work as part of a team
- Ability to ensure and treat all aspects of HR with strictest confidentiality at all times
Salary: GHS 1,650.00 negotiable
How To Apply
To submit your application and resume kindly email it to
Deadline: January 20, 2020
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.