Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable firm based in Tema, is calling for applications for the recruitment of a Bilingual Assistant. This role will be responsible for all the administrative, office automation and filing work required by the executive secretary.
- Processing outgoing and incoming mail;
- Attend meetings, take notes and write the minutes;
- Participate in meetings and interpret if necessary;
- Translate all the files submitted by the hierarchy;
- Carry out all the administrative, office automation and filing work required by the position of executive secretary;
- Assist the supervisor and the team by taking charge of organisational activities;
- Carry out all the classic activities of an executive secretary in English;
- Prepare files, organizing and following agendas;
- Operate the telephone switchboard;
- Receive and process e-manifests;
- Prepare the weekly meetings;
- Execute any task assigned by the hierarchy
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be a ECOWAS national and reside in Ghana;
- Be degree holder or HND (BTS in French speaking countries) in secretarial course;
- Be fluent both French and English
- Have not less than 3 years of experience for a similar position
- Be of good character;
- Have a mastery of Office Suite,
- Justify a capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- Have a good oral and written expression in French and Inglish;
- Have a general knowledge of port activities ;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Be rigorous and honest;
- Be available Immediately;
- Age not more than 40 years.
How To Apply
Interested Applicants must submit their application form to Verdant Global Business Solutions Limited Office located at Achimota adjacent the Kantanka Automobile Show room latest December 23, 2020 including the following documents:
A handwritten, dated and signed applications letter addressed to the Human Resource Manager.
- A certified copy of educational certificates and proof of employment.
- A letter of intent
- A recent detailed curriculum vitae
- A colored photocopy of Valid National ID.
- A copy of a passport size photograph
- A criminal vetted record from the Criminal Investigative Department of the Ghana Police Service dated not more than 3 months
Kindly contat Verdant Global Business Solutions office on 0203190562 / 0244470578 should you require further clarification
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.