Jobs In Accra 2020
Want to receive job alerts?: Click here to join our Telegram Channel
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Roles & Responsibilities: *
The duties that candidate will be responsible for
- Reporting to the Managing Director and overseeing the day-to-day administrative operations of the business
- Co-ordinating the activities of other staff members, and liaising with partners and clients: assisting them with their questions, or take a message for the appropriate party
- Reminding the Managing Director of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing documentation, reports, presentations and correspondence
- Come up with, and implement innovative and ideas and courses of action to ensure client satisfaction and elevate the business
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the Director, which will vary according to the director’s request, e.g. conducting research
- Will represent the administrative arm of the business by implementing sub-projects brought up by the director
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Job Requirement: *
Qualification, Experience, Education, Skills and so on the candidate should possess
- Must have an accredited diploma, HND or Degree
- Must possess exceptional inter-personal and communication skills (verbal and written), be a team player and have the capacity to manage and control crisis
- Prepared to constantly learn and expand knowledge about the business’ industry as a whole and individual tasks assigned
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), possess other general IT skills and very outstanding with grammar and spelling
- Very hardworking, able to take initiative and can exhibit decision-making and independent problem-solving ability
- Can basically coordinate almost all administrative aspects of the business.
- Must be between ages 25 - 35
- Moderate Real estate industry know-how is not strictly required but is an added advantage
- Moderate hands-on experience in administration would be an added advantage
- Must have good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities in order to meet deadlines
Location: Accra, Greater Accra
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to the following email:
Deadline: 31st October, 2020
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.