Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Technical Advisor, Public Financial Management - GIZ GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2020
Jobs In Accra 2020
Want to receive job alerts?: Click here to join our Telegram Channel
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
GIZ Ghana is seeking to recruit a Technical Advisor, Public Financial Management
- The Advisor will be part of the Public Financial Management (PFM) Component of the Governance for Inclusive Development (GovID) Programme.
- The job will entail working with sub-national institutions like Regional Coordination Councils (RCCS) and Metropolitan, Municipal, District Assemblies (MMDAs) as well as national institutions like the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development and other Ministries, Departments, Agencies (MDAs), to strengthen public financial management that is geared toward inclusive development. The focus will be on advising RCCs, MMDAs and MoF in program-based budgeting and improving budget reliability and transparency.
- Design, coordinate and implement capacity building projects with partner institutions to strengthen budget implementation mainly at the sub-national level
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Analyse and prioritise, in collaboration with sub-national partners, reform areas to address policy issues in the area of PFM
- Contribute to the development and timely implementation of workplans in close collaboration with colleagues and partners
- Design, prepare and facilitate workshops, seminars and other events across Ghana
- Engage in regular dialogue, cooperation and networks with partner institutions and other relevant stakeholders
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management
Qualification Required and Experience
- Master/MSc Degree (or higher) in Public Administration, Economics, Development Studies or related fields
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in public financial management, budgeting, public service delivery or related fields
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to perform a variety of specialized tasks independently related to design, planning and implementation of programme, managing data, reporting
- Motivated team player with an organized, independent, systematic, proactive, detail and goal-oriented work approach
- Working experience with development organisations, public sector institutions, or local governments actors
- Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken)
How To Apply
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and a one - page cover letter to:
Under the job code 2020/GOV/08/01.
Closing Date: 12th October, 2020
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.