Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead, and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
The Service Engineer role is comprising Solution Integrator and Support Engineer responsibilities. It is a critical role to deliver within the DevOps model within an end to end delivery framework. It is expected to ensure the solution is delivered and supported within committed timelines and targets.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The role will be working closely with customer Group and OPCO technology teams as well as the Mobile Financial Services Unit. Internally it will be required to work closely with program stakeholders as CPM, Business Analyst, Mobile Money SMEs, and M-Commerce Stakeholders.
- Support Business Analyst for new requirements and design change
- Install, Integrate, commission the network nodes under ECW/ EWP solution
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document
- Perform ECW Integration and configuration changes activities within the approved change window.
- Prepare test cases in consultation with Solution Architect/BA & Conduct Integration tests with 3 PPs
- Report progress of assigned activities to the respective Business Analyst and CPM.
- Daily single Customer Complaints handling and Customer Care issues
- CAB participation & Change Coordination between MTN/3PP & GNOC
- UAT/SIT result sign off
- End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC
- Internal & External Audit handling
To be successful in the role you must have
- University degree in Technology, preferably MSC
- BSS Experience of 3+ years with understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- Impregnable leadership skills with a focus on team performance
- Result oriented with the customer-first viewpoint, also can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating, and networking. Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to agree and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.