Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
The role of the Operations Manager is to govern the service deployed across a subset of Vodafone Markets.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Responsibilities and Experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the delivery, to agreed SLA/KPIs, of the end-to-end service to a subset of Vodafone Markets
- Managing the local market operational relationships
- 3rd Party supplier Operational Management
- Internal Operations Liaison within Vodafone Group Technology
- Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) opportunities
- Developing improvement plans and training the local market in best operational practices
- Overseeing Capacity planning
- Assisting with Budget forecasting
- Supporting Delivery and Project activity with operational experience, acceptance into BAU, training and process adherence
Qualification and Experience
- A good first Degree in Business Administration or Telecommunications Engineering
- 5yrs+ Operations Management Experience in the Telecommunications Sector
- Natural diplomatic skills and an Excellent communicator
- Global / cultural management and awareness
- ITIL qualification
- Managing OLTP Environments and OLTP Architecture knowledge
- Banking/ Financial experience as well as Budget management
- Project planning and delivery skills
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.