Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Develop and implement all necessary financial policies and procedures to ensure the provision of an effective management service and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Audit of royalties received and receivable. Work closely with the MIIF to ensure timeliness, completeness and accuracy of royalties due to the Company.
- Reconcile royalties received against quarterly returns filed by the mining companies
- Ensure the processing of all accounting transactions during the month and maintain accounting records for all invoices payable, ensuring timely review, authorisation and payment.
- Management of the monthly/quarterly/annual reporting cycle.
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts.
- Preparation of short term cash flow forecasts
- Key contact for external auditors to manage the audit process to meet key reporting deadlines.
- Manage the production of local annual statutory financial statements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Eight (8) years post qualification experience, five (5) of which should be in the mining sector.
- Recognised international accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent).
- BIG4 trained preferred.
- Experience of having worked in the Finance function of a multi-national organisation, in a commercial environment
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of IFRS.
- Experience in statutory and management reporting.
- Experience in liaising with auditors.
- Strong MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.