Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Management of Ghana Education Service (GES) wishes to bring the following information to the attention of candidates who have been shortlisted for the promotion test
Candidates applying to the rank of Assistant Director II (AD II) - February 20, 2020
Candidates applying to the rank of Principal Superintendent (PS), Assistant Director I (AD I) and Deputy Director (DD) - February 21, 2020
- Candidates will receive an SMS with their information for the test.
- Candidates will be issued with index numbers which must be used on the testing document
- Candidates should arrive at the centre at least 1 hour before the test starts
- Candidates should bring along a valid photographic National ID
- Candidates should bring along original copies of their last promotion or upgrade letters, and original certificate in the case of those who qualify based on their Master's Degree.
The following 49 centres will be used across the country
CONTINUE READING BELOW
|Upper East||AD II||St. John Bosco, Navrongo|
|Gbewaa College of Education|
|PS, AD I & DD||St. John Bosco, Navrongo|
|Upper West||AD II||
Nusrat Jahan Ahmadlya, College of Education, Wa
|Turns College of Education|
|PS, AD I & DD||Nusrat Jahan Ahmadlya, College of Education, Wa|
Northern, North East, Savanna
Bagabaga College of Education, Tamale
|Tamale College of Education|
|PS & AD I||Bagabaga College of Education, Tamale|
|DD||Tamale College of Education|
|Bono, Bono East, Ahafo||AD II||Berekum College of Education|
|Atebubu College of Education|
|St. Joseph College of Education, Bechem|
|St. Ambrose College of Education, Dormaa Akwamu|
|AD I & DD||Berekum College of Education|
|PS||St. Joseph College of Education, Bechem|
|Volta, Oti||AD II||St. Teresa College of Education, Hohoe|
|St. Francis College of Education, Hohoe|
|Akatsi College of Education|
|AD I & DD||St. Teresa College of Education, Hohoe|
|PS||St. Francis College of Education, Hohoe|
|Eastern||AD II||Kibi College of Education|
|SDA College of Education, Asokore - Koforidua|
|Presby Women College of Education, Aburi|
|PS & AD I||Kibi College of Education|
|DD||SDA College of Education, Asokore - Koforidua|
|Greater Accra||AD II||Accra College of Education|
|UCC Papafio CoDE Centre, Ajirgano - Adenta|
|AD I & DD||Accra College of Education|
|PS||UCC Papafio CoDE Centre, Ajirgano - Adenta|
|Western, Western North||AD II||Holy Child College of Education, Takoradi|
|Enchi College of Education
|Wiawso College of Education
|PS, AD I & DD
||Holy Child College of Education, Takoradi|
|Central||AD II||UCC NEC, UCC Campus - Cape Coast|
|UCC CoDE Centre, UCC Cape Coast|
|OLA College of Education, Cape Coast|
|AD I & DD||UCC NEC, UCC Campus - Cape Coast|
|PS||UCC CoDE Centre, UCC Campus - Cape Coast|
|Ashanti||AD II & AD I||Akrokerri College of Education|
||Offinso College of Education|
|AD II, AD I & PS||St. Louis College of Education|
|AD II, AD I & DD||Wesley College of Education|
|AD II||Agogo College of Education|
|AD II||Agona College of Education|
|AD II||St. Monica's College of Education|
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.