The Volta River Authority (the "Employer") intends to apply a portion of its Budgetary Allocation to cover eligible payments under a contract for which this Invitation for Tenders ("IFT) is issued.
- The scope of the Works expected to be awarded under this IFT includes but not limited to the following:
- Construction of 10-Seater Toilet facility complete with urinals, wash hand basins and water tank stand
- Supply and installation of Rambo water reservoir (6000 litres)
- Preparatory groundworks and laying of 200x 100x6Omm precast concrete
pavement blocks on quarry dust
- Laying 200x300x I 000mm kerbs
- Construction of concrete drain and refurbishment of some existing drains and other associated civil works
- Roof repair works at the Akuse Grade School, Akuse
The project is expected to be completed within Six (6) calendar months.
The Volta River Authority now invites sealed tenders ("tenders") from eligible and qualified entities or persons ("tenderers") to provide the works referenced above.
- A contractor will be selected under a competitive tendering method through the evaluation procedure, which is described in the tender documents, in accordance with the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as amended, which are provided on the PPA website at www.ppa.gov.gh.
- This IFT is open to all eligible and qualified tenderers who have registered with the Public Procurement Authority, Ministry of Works and Housing and with a minimum financial classification certificate of D2/K2 and can demonstrate experience of having executed similar projects.
- More details on the requirements are provided in the Bills of Quantities, Specifications and Drawings included in the tender documents accompanying this IFT.
- Eligible tenderers interested in obtaining the tender documents may obtain further information and inspect the tender documents at the following address from 09:00 to 15:00 hours GMT, each working day from April 23, 2019 to May 10,
Engineering Services Department,
P.O. Box 77,
Akuse - Eastern Region.
Tel: 0302 664941-9 Ext. 723216
- A complete set of tender documents in English may be purchased from the office of the address stated above, from 09:00 to 15:00 hours GMT each working day from April 23, 2019 to May 10, 2019 by interested tenderers upon payment of a non-refundable fee of GHc200.00 for each set of tender documents. The method of payment will be by Banker's Draft or cash payable to Volta River Authority.
- A site visit and pre-tender meeting shall be held for all tenderers. Eligible tenderers are, therefore, required to meet at the Office of the AMC Manager at Akosombo in the Eastern Region at 11:00 a.m. on May 02, 2019.
- The deadline for submission of tenders is May 10, 2019 at 13:OOHrs GMT. Tenders must be delivered to the Engineering Services Department Conference Room, VRA - Akuse, in the Eastern Region at or before the time specified above.
- Tenders shall be valid up to 180 days after the deadline of tender submission. All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of Twenty Thousand Ghana cedis (GH420,000.00). The tender security shall remain valid for 28 days after the validity, of tenders (208 days after deadline of tender submission)
- Tenders will be opened immediately after I 3:00hours GMT on May 10, 2019 in the presence of Tenderers' representatives who choose to attend at the Engineering Services Department Conference Room, VRA - Akuse in the Eastern Region.
Late submissions will be rejected.« Browse Jobs