Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic (GH) Limited for a Manufacturing Manager. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value-Added Dairies. This role reports to the Supply Chain Director.. The job incumbent responsibility is to manage, lead and support the team so that manufacturing, quality and maintenance targets are achieved in the most cost effective and efficient manner. The role will manage the full Manufacturing scope including Engineering, SHEQ and Utilities. The position is responsible for the management of these functions and the leadership of the Functional Heads within Manufacturing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Key Outputs and Accountabilities
- Develop plant business and implementation plans to ensure that customer service and productivity objectives of the Region and CCBA are met.
- Ensure productivity and budgeting objectives are met.
- Ensure customer service objectives are met.
- Work closely with Logistics to ensure systematic and strategic coordination of all Supply Chain business functions in order to ensure the continuous improvement of long term performance, of both the supply chain and the value chain as a whole.
- Manage the Manufacturing aspects of operational execution including flow of materials, production and all supporting operations.
- The main focus is on execution, efficiency and added value, or the end-customers perception of value. Manufacturing efficiency must be increased, and bottlenecks removed.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Management and maintenance of the Manufacturing assets at a productive basic condition
- Lead the implementation and management of the Supply Chain Way
- Identify and develop relevant enablers to support delivery of Plant Business Plan and budget, including
- Process, Systems & Technology capability within the frameworks and guidelines provided by Central Office Support teams.
- People capability to ensure that business improvement objectives can be met.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Country Management teams.
- Manage the execution of the CAPEX process within the plant.
- Manage the primary engagement with local Labour Unions and all aspects relating to Industrial relations in the region.
- Ensure an engaged, productive and capable workforce aligned to deliver the strategic and operational business objectives of CCBA.
- Lead and Manage the development of a Health and Safety culture for all employees within the plant
- Talent pipeline maintained.
- Lead the Risk Management and Business Governance processes within the plant.
- Develop and manage the relationship with relevant Local Community and Interest forums departments.
Judgement and decision making
- Business plan development
- Budget and performance management.
- Productivity and cost analysis.
- Spend coordination.
- Alignment and direction of resources to meet customer service requirements.
- General direction of workforce to meet production requirements.
- Continuous improvement.
- Workforce management and direction.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Academic background: Relevant University/Bachelor degree is essential.
- MBA preferable Experience
- Approximately 10 years of relevant corporate experience
- At least 3 years at a senior / executive level
- Strong track record of delivering results in a Manufacturing role.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Way
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Proven record of accomplishment in managing employee engagement.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: