Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana College of Pharmacists is seeking to employ motivated individuals into the position of Director of Academic Affairs.
JOB TITLE: DIRECTOR OF ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
JOB LOCATION: GHANA COLLEGE OF PHARMACISTS
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
JOB SUMMARY; Plan, implement and monitor all academic programmes in line with the College vision and mission.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Co-ordinate and supervise activities of the Academic Sector including development of course programme.
- Provide input for the formulation, reviewing and updating of academic policies
- Ensure timely provision of educational logistics.
- Provide input to the strategic planning process
- Lead in integrated brand marketing, ensuring academic standards and healthy student learning environment.
- Provide other related support for the College and Research initiatives and for those initiatives identified as priorities by the Academic Board.
- Participate in Academic Board meetings and keep all records pertaining to such meetings.
- Follow up on Academic Board recommendations and decisions and ensure implementation
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants for this position should have post graduate qualifications in their respective fields.
- He/ She should have 10 years of post- qualification senior level experience as practioners in their fields and have considerable strategic, interpersonal and collegial skills and be able to function within the Higher Education Sector.
- High- level analytical skills, business sense as well as a deep understanding and appreciation of the strategic and operational issues and challenges in top- level university management and administration are critical.
- Such experience and capacity need not have gained in the university environment, but must reflect the requisite skills and knowledge. The ideal candidates must be performance driven and keen to achieve results. The holder should have served on the relevant statutory university Boards and committees.
- Interested applicants must have served as DR/Deputy Director in a university or analogous institution for a minimum of four (4) years.
- Must have excellent managerial and leadership skills
- Must be highly motivated person
- Must be a team player
- Must have a high level of integrity
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have good written and communication skills
- Must be humble and very respectful
Reports directly to the Rector of the College.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: