Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic (GH) Limited for a Quality Controller. Voltic (GH) Limited has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value-Added Dairies. This role reports to the Team Leader Packaging in the Manufacturing Function. The job incumbent is to ensure that the bottling process meets the product and packaging quality requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Calibrate measuring equipment as in master list.
- Report on measuring equipment and submit error report.
- Follow SOP for monitoring quality on the production line and syrup room.
- Ensures implementation of steps to deal with non-conforming product, and take immediate action.
- Run SPC programme on respective lines.
- Collect and test retention samples.
- Participate in quality improvement projects.
- Participate in root cause analyses to resolve quality issues.
- Ensure all lab equipment is cleaned after use.
- Maintain lab housekeeping standards.
- Maintain 5S standards in lab and support teams on line with 5S.
- Ensure both product and package quality on all the production lines
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensuring quality of treated water
- Quarantine of all non-conforming materials/product
- In collaboration with the team leader stop any machine on the line should a serious malfunction occur or that food safety is being compromised. If the stoppage is longer than 30 minutes, the lab technician must inform the quality control supervisor
- Supervising cleaning and sanitation of the Plant and equipment
Skills, Experience & Education
- Ideal: Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences or equivalent with training in Total Quality Management.
- Added Advantage: Work experience in the Beverage Industry would be an advantage
- Minimum: National Diploma in Food Technology, Lab Technology, Sciences .
- The ability to seek and consider all possible and relevant information for problem solving
- Performs and facilitates execution of administrative activities and procedures for the effective execution of own role
- The ability to command attention & respect with confidence and tact.
- Ensure compliance to company policies, procedures and legislation.
- The ability to focus on appropriate detail Ability to develop and sustain routine work for long periods of time
- Displays an innate ability to satisfy goals and expectations without being influenced to do so by another person despite circumstances or challenges faced.
- Demonstrates ability to work constructively within a team to accomplish organizational goals; taking actions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: