Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
To make it easier for Africans to build global businesses that can make and accept any payment, anywhere from across Africa and around the world.
To inspire a new wave of prosperity across Africa by building payments infrastructure to connect Africa to the global economy.
About the Business Development Ghana Role
We are looking for driven, passionate and committed individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
As our Business Development for Ghana, your primary responsibility will be to Manage the sales of the company’s products in Ghana and ensure consistent, profitable growth in revenues.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Implement sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Assist in refining sales policies, processes and procedures
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products
- Attend workshops, trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date with changes in the industry.
- Collaborate with and support the expansion and partnership team by being available as a resource to support or champion expansion projects when needed.
- Ensure effective management of relationships with key customers and accounts.
- Review sales performance against set targets on a periodic basis and discuss action plans for improvement with team lead
- Prepare sales reports for Managements review (weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- Ensure that customer complaints are investigated and promptly resolved across all channels
- Act on behalf of; and perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Business vertical team leads, Head, Business Development / Growth, Executive Management and Co-Founders
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organization’s product and service offerings.
- 2+ years of work experience in sales
- Efficient multi-tasker and ability to work & deliver under pressure
- Flexible, proactive and data driven
- Good knowledge of Fintech, finance and digital banking
- Good knowledge of banking, fintech environment or lending function.
- Good IT skills and MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- In depth understanding of sales systems to support successful sales delivery
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Being a national or resident of Ghana
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: