Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Foundation and Sustainability Lead at Vodafone Ghana is to lead the development and execution of Vodafone Ghana’s Foundation and Sustainability strategies. This involves supporting the delivery of Vodafone Group’s Foundation and Sustainability objectives within Vodafone Ghana, with a focus on managing environmental, social and corporate related-related risks and opportunities to protect, build reputation and brand value.
- Development and implementation of Sustainability Strategy.
- Formulate action plans with defined objectives, targets and responsibilities to support agreed sustainability strategies.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls and measurement systems are in place to support sustainability efforts.
- Facilitating internal and external communications and visibility as the company spokesperson on the Foundation and Sustainability issues.
- Financial management of Foundation budget.
- Responsible for relationship management of Foundation Board members, NGO’s, government officials and other relevant organisations.
- Responsible for providing expertise and leadership-level support for initiatives to position Vodafone as a socially-responsible organisation.
- At least 5-8 years’ work experience in the Development sector (Essential).
- Good understanding of the environmental and socio-economic agenda, through qualification and experience (Essential)
- Knowledgeable in Social Responsibility in general with focus on Ghanaian environment.
- Ability to analyse social impact programmes that can benefit needy communities and society.
- Possess strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet short deadlines.
- Have good interpersonal skills to accommodate all shades on opinions from people with diverse background in the discharge of the critical role.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the field of CSR, Charity work, Community Development and Sponsorship
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: