Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
- Perform benchmarking of Jumia Ghana with relevant competitors and other Jumia countries
- Make checks on all our SoMe on a daily basis to ensure customer queries are attended to in real-time
- Work with the social media manager to create content weekly to ensure posts generate the right level of engagement
- Collaborate with the graphics team to ensure quality visuals for your content
- Be ahead of the curve for all the viral trends. Trending products, challenges, reposts, videos, etc.….
- Share best practices across countries
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Coordinate with CS interacting with our followers and customers on a daily basis
- Implement influencer plans as designed by the social media manager and ensuring operational efficiency of influencer management activities
- Monitor the impact of their posts on some performance indicators; Engagement levels on their posts, # orders, etc.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Passion for social media scene and trends
- 2-3 Years work experience in a related field
- Fast learning abilities and analytical skills
- Well organized and ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills in English, and willingness to be immersed in a very international and entrepreneurial environment
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: