Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Research and Machine Intelligence is a high impact team that’s building the next generation of intelligence and language understanding for all Google products. To achieve this, we’re working on projects that utilize the latest techniques in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (including Deep Learning approaches like Google AI) and Natural Language Understanding. We impact products across Google including Search, Maps and Google Now.
We strive to be the best and the brightest in the fields of Research and Machine Intelligence and we’re looking for talented software engineers that have applied experience to join our team.
As a Software Engineer in Research and Machine Intelligence, you work on a small team, collaborating closely with other product teams and you’re able to switch projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to take on new problems. Because you’ll be working with cutting-edge technology, you’ll also get a chance to work closely with researchers across Google.
Research happens across Google everyday, in many different teams. Our research has already impacted user-facing services across Google including Search, Maps and Google Now, and is central to the success of Google Cloud and our planet-scale computing, storage, and networking infrastructure.
We do research differently here at Google. Research Scientists aren't cloistered in the lab, but instead they work closely with Software Engineers to discover, invent, and build at the largest scale. Ideas may come from internal projects, as well as from collaborations with research programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world. From creating experiments and prototyping implementations to designing new architectures, Research Scientists and Software Engineers work on challenges in machine perception, data mining, machine learning, and natural language understanding. You'll stay connected to your research roots as an active contributor to the wider research community by partnering with universities and publishing papers.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Participate in cutting edge research to develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience (classroom/work) in Natural Language Understanding, Neural Networks, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Science, Data Mining and/or Machine Intelligence/Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Java, C++ or Python.
- Experience with research communities and/or efforts, including having published papers (being listed as author) at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
- Available to work full-time for a minimum of 13 weeks.
- Returning to your degree after completing the internship.
- Relevant work experience, including internships, full time industry experience or as a researcher in a lab.
- Ability to design and execute on research agendas.
Recommended For You:
Recommended For You:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: