Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The U.S. Mission in Accra, Ghana is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual for the position of Procurement Agent. This position is located in the Mission Director's Office of USAID/Ghana. The incumbent is responsible for the procurement of a variety of commodities and services specifically for USAID/Ghana.
Basic Function of Position
- This includes service contracts, Blanket Purchase Agreements, Contracts, Purchase Orders, Task Orders, Delivery Orders, USG Purchase Card and other procurements not covered under (International Cooperative Administrative support Service (ICASS).
- The procurement level is limited to the Simplified Acquisition warrant level of the Supervisory Executive Officer (EXO), currently at at $250,000.
- Incumbent coordinates actions closely with the Regional Acquisition and Assistance Office (RAAO) and Regional Executive Office (REXO) under the daily supervision of the USAID/Ghana Personal Service Contract Administrative Management Specialist (PSC AMS).
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Completion of Secondary Schooling and an additional 2 years of post secondary study in Purchasing, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Public Administration is required
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in procurement plus experience in small purchase procurement is required
- 1 to 2 years of experience with an international organisation or development organisation or private sector organisation in an English-language work situation is required
- Fluency in spoken, reading and written English language and ability to operate standard office equipment and speak at least one Ghanaian language is required
Salary Range: GHC 68,336.00 - GHC 102,491.00 p.a equivalent to FSN-9 (depending on qualification, experience and salary history)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
The US Mission does not accept fixed or paper applications for open positions. All interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements, must submit application via email to:
All applicants must cite the position title and solicitation number within the subject line, and attach a cover letter, current resume with at least three references of direct supervisors within the last five months from applicant's professional life, relevant certificates, a two-page supplementary document addressing the evaluation factors. Attachments must include a signed form AID 302-3 offer or information for PSC available at:
and must be in a format compatible with Microsoft Word 2003/2010 or pdf
Failure to provide these requirements will result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
Closing Date: 11 July, 2019