Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Pentax Management Job Vacancy For General Manager â€“ OperationsAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2020
Jobs In Accra 2020
Want to receive job alerts?: Click here to join our Telegram Channel
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client is a renowned and leading financial institution with an International presence and also in all the cities and most towns in the country. With over 160 branches spread across the Districts in the country, our client offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to highly skilled and talented individuals and requires high calibre banking professionals to fill the following Senior Management position: General Manager – Operations
• Oversee, monitor and control the day-to-day operations of the Bank. The role involves achieving business performance results and policy reviews and formulation
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Carry out assessment of the activities and performances of the bank by evaluating and transaction reports and account balances for accuracy and clarity
• Provide strong and visible enterprise leadership, ensuring delivery of strategic and tactical responses to the ever changing banking environment, including customer, competitor, community, regulator and government
• Develop contingency, plans to protect business operations in the event of major crises that could result in huge losses
• Develop a well-trained, disciplined and tightly controlled and managed branch network capable of delivering high quality financial services
• Ensure all standard operation procedures (SOPs) are adhered to and maintain consistently in overall service standards in the division
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a good first degree, a Master’s degree in Business Administration is a distinct advantage
• A minimum of 15 to 20 years professional mix experience in banking operations, risk management and process innovation
• Significant experience in a Senior Leadership role
How To Apply
Applicants may send their curriculum vitae and a short application referring to the role to the following address:
Senior Management Advert,
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 05 October, 2018
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.