Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Pentax Management Job Vacancy For Chief Operating OfficerAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2020
Jobs In Accra 2020
Want to receive job alerts?: Click here to join our Telegram Channel
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client is a renowned and leading financial institution with an International presence and also in all the cities and most towns in the country. With over 160 branches spread across the Districts in the country, our client offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to highly skilled and talented individuals and requires high calibre banking professionals to fill the following Senior Management position: Chief Operating Officer
The Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for the management of the operations function of the Bank incorporating full service to corporate and consumer Banking Operations as well as e-banking operations, cash services, project management office (PMO) among others to ensure timely delivery of service to customers and other stakeholders
• Formulate and recommend operating policies, procedures and strategies to ensure effective service delivery and attainment of business goals.
• Contribute to the development of the strategic business plan and budget and monitor performance reviews in terms of service delivery
• Manage all operational risks for Business continuity.
• Develop and review procedural manuals for business processes to ensure compliance.
• Manage resource allocation including staff to meet business requirements
• Develop and implement new business processes to improve upon service delivery
• Manage service providers/strategic alliances as agreed by the Bank
• Manage and submit periodic business intelligence reports for management decision making
• Ensuring that the Bank’s financial viability and cost strcuture relating to the operations function are regularly analysed and appropriate measures the Banks operations and services provided
• Establish and maintain contingency plans for GCBs operations
• Ensure board decisions on the executive and senior management team with respect to the operations function are promptly implemented.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of first degree in the social science plus a post graduate qualification in Banking, Business Management.
• A minimum of 10 years relevant experience with at least 5 years in a senior management.
How To Apply
Applicants may send their curriculum vitae and a short application referring to the role to the following address:
Senior Management Advert,
Or email to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 05 October, 2018
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.