Investment Banking Associate - Bridgewater AfricaBanking Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Bridgewater mergers and acquisitions (M&A) team of professionals provide several strategic advisory services to small and mid-sized companies. Our ultimate goal is to maximize the value of our client's business interests. The team tends to work with privately held middle-market businesses with enterprise values between $25 and $500 million with an emphasis on sell-side M&A transactions.
The Associate is responsible for utilizing their previously obtained educational background, along with established organizational and project management skills to successfully serve clients of Bridgewater. In this role, the Associate will work within a team environment to actively assist in the analysis and resolution of client matters while taking direction and receiving guidance from experienced staff and management members.
The Associate will be involved in all stages of client management, including the identification of prospective client opportunities, completion of industry and client research, and assisting in the development of client presentations and appropriate documentation.
- Supports the execution and the origination of M&A transactions including private sell-sides, buy-sides, etc.
- Contribute to and oversee the building and maintenance of complex financial/valuation models, including DCF, accretion/dilution, comparables, and transaction
- Analyzes companies and industries and works directly with client management teams
- Prepares pitch books, selling/information memoranda and management presentations
- Develops client relationships through deal execution and pitching as well as communicates and interacts with internal coverage partners and product areas
- Manages several projects at once and works effectively as an individual and as a leader of a team, including managing analysts
- Participates in the recruitment, development, and training of junior bankers (analysts, intern analysts/associates, national services)
- Other duties as assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Finance required
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, and CFA are required
- High academic excellence is a plus
- Three (3) or more years of relevant experience in the investment banking industry
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Superior analytical and research skills
- Solid organizational skills, especially the ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to successfully interact with professionals at all levels
- Ability to travel, as necessary
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.