Senior Treasury Officer - ECOM Agro-industrial Corp. LimitedAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This portfolio is part of the Treasury department under Finance and Accounts and its overall responsibility is to Supervise and coordinate the work of treasury officers in daily treasury functions including payment processing, liquidity management and treasury reporting. The role will be reporting to the Treasury Manager and support in banking relationship management, forex trading, strategic planning and implementation of treasury policy.
- Coordinate workflow among the treasured team, other departments, and banks.
- Review all payment instructions and SAP posting to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Approve SAP Payment Run for batch payments
- Send payment instructions to banks and follow up to ensure payments are executed on time
- Process interbank and inter-company transfers to ensure efficient utilization of funds across the group.
- Monitor daily closing – ensure all vendor payments & petty cash transactions a posted in SAP each day
- Process cocoa/cashew funding requests. Ensure funding gets to the district account the following day maximum
- Review and approve MoMo payment requests before cash transfer
- Daily closing reporting (SAP Posting)
- Daily payment status and incidence reporting (swift-network & bank platform).
- Other treasury and group reporting
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Banking Relations & Correspondence
- Request for bank statements and swift advice when required
- Send reports, and schedules, and provide any relevant information requested by bank
- Provide documentation for account opening/closing, online setup and updating mandate
- Forex indicative rate inquiries
- Advise internal customers and vendors on status or payment and provide swift advice when required.
- Maintain and update the register of banking signatories
- Maintain bank master data and ensure SAP master data is updated
- Ensure all documentation (bank advice, bank statement, PV) are properly filled and stored in shared-folder for easy reference and retrieval
- Follow-up with inventory staff to ensure the district account a posted and reconciled in SAP
- Follow-up with the operations team to provide supporting documents for customer deposits
- When new banks are added – set up of MT940, update the system, internet banking set up etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Behaviours
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- +6 years’ experience in treasury management for any trading, manufacturing company or bank.
- Be a Chartered Accountant OR Partly qualified in ACCA/ICA/CIMA
- Must have experience in SAP Payment Run, Swift Payment and MT940 Statements
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good project-, time management skills and the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box and have an innovative approach
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.