Surface & Underground Field Technician 1 1 - EpirocEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Obuasi 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To increase product reliability, customer satisfaction, machine availability and user friendliness. Always promote a positive customer oriented attitude with the spirit of "Dare to think new".
Field support Surface & Underground
- Provide technical support through available channels
- Conduct technical training.
- Perform First on Market start-ups (FoM) [Commissioning]
- Perform installation where applicable.
Product life cycle:
- Engage in Product Safety related work
- Lead/handle duties within Continuous Product Improvement (CPI)
- Lead/conduct/take part machine testing and verification
- Secure machine serviceability and user friendliness
- Be a project contributor and subject matter expert
- Warranty handling where applicable
- Technical Service News Bulletins (TSNBs)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical documentation and media:
- Review machine-specific manuals
- Including internal Epiroc system-specific instructions
- Review Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- This position requires extensive international travelling
- Assist in securing product and application competence among colleagues
- Set up and execute technical support plans to secure customer satisfaction
- Pick up and utilize synergies between relevant functions related to products
Competences, skills and experience
- Service-minded with a humble attitude
- Analytical and experienced in troubleshooting
- Drive for innovation and product development
- Drive to develop own personal and professional skills
- Social communication and networking skills with a result driven mentality
- Technical university degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent skills in English both verbal and written
- Administrative and report writing skills
- Computer literacy
- Well organized and structured with an ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Good application and technical knowledge
- Solid application and technical knowledge
- Good technical understanding of the Epiroc product portfolio, underground and/or surface.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.