Junior QA Mobile - FidoQuality Control/Assurance Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
There are 2 billion adults worldwide who don’t have a bank account. That’s close to 40% of the world’s adult population. 350 million of them live in Sub-Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults who lack access to the traditional banking system.
Fido is changing that. We are empowering individuals and entrepreneurs to take advantage of opportunities in Africa.
Our independent financial platform and machine learning risk models enable instant credit decisions, even for customers with no financial history.
Join us in our mission to make financial services accessible in Africa.
Who you are
The ideal candidate should naturally have a keen eye for pixel misalignment and other fine visual details. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should be competent in executing test cases and passionate about quality. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What you will do
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback to the Engineering, Creative, and other teams throughout feature development
- Suggest new processes and policies that Engineering and QA can implement to ensure we’re only shipping the best possible product
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven 1-2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role working in a team..
- Experience providing QA for mobile, web, and back-end services.
- Experience conducting usability tests, and an ability to empathize with users’ unique perspectives.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g Testrail)
- Ability to use Postman, Swagger and Charles Proxy is a plus
- A practiced eye for pixel misalignments, attention to detail margin errors, and other visual details
- A self-starter who assumes responsibility for their work and accepts direction and feedback from co-workers and managers and happily helps make anyone’s good idea a reality.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.