Real Time Analyst - Concentrix GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Concentrix is expanding its community of game changers to Accra. We invite you to join us in driving innovation in one of the most competitive BPO regions in the world and be part of our transformation efforts.
We would like to bring you on board as our Real-Time Analyst in Accra to make our expansion a success story and a model for our future endeavours. You will use your critical thinking to improve customer satisfaction and delivery practices at Concentrix Ghana.
What the job feels like:
Your main tasks are around adaptation of schedules and real-time adherence management. This role is critical for the success of the account in terms of volume handling and workforce management.
What you’ll experience at Concentrix
As a Real-time Analyst will need to have excellent knowledge of workforce management procedures. You will have direct contact with advisors and support staff and need excellent communication and problem-solving skills. This role requires a very high level of accuracy and adaptation to changes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
In this role, you will:
- Ensure the real-time committed volumes are delivered
- Manage real-time shrinkage and occupancy
- Administrate RTM processes and tools (ex. Update on actual staffing situation, unplanned absence, etc.)
- Share updates on staffing situation and unplanned absence
- Prepare reports and analyses for WFM-relevant topics on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Adapt schedules based on short requests and actual staffing and volume levels.
- Identify and track issues and share trends to management
We´ll be a great match if you have:
- Advanced user knowledge of Windows environment and mostly Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, positive attitude, proactive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative Problem resolution person
- Advanced user knowledge of the IT environment
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Concentrix, we are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
What we offer you
- We’re growing in Accra and so will you! We’ll encourage you to invest time in our career development program and specialized courses to quickly climb the professional ladder.
- Interactive onboarding and training sessions with international colleagues from all over the world.
- Competitive salary in line with industry standards
- A fast-paced environment with a global network of leaders, disruptors, and doers
- Flat hierarchy in a start-up environment, we thrive on open communication and feedback.
- Beautiful office space in the heart of Accra
- Friendly and down-to-earth culture with fun team-building activities
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.