Human Resource Manager - EcoPlanet BambooHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Ashanti Region 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a global company applying our successful model of landscape restoration and associated nature-based solutions to contribute to three of the world’s most critical environmental problems: the need for effective solutions to mitigate global climate change; holistic restoration of the world’s most degraded landscapes; and a growing population that requires sustainable alternatives for consumer products and markets that still contribute to deforestation and deforestation driven emissions.
With six carbon-financed nature-based solutions projects under operation on the African continent and a pipeline of additional reforestation projects underway, EcoPlanet and its subsidiaries represent the largest developer of carbon removals in Africa. Although we are a US company, our operational headquarters are in Nairobi, Kenya from where we oversee the operational and financial management of our in-country teams in Ghana, South Africa, and Rwanda as well as our Central American and Southeast Asian subsidiaries.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for delivering general HR and payroll-related services towards the achievement of the human resource strategy particularly in the areas of recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits payment, employee engagement and employee relations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for the project vacancy planning and the effective management and delivery of the recruitment process of employees ensuring procedures are followed to fill the vacancy with the most suitable candidate in a timely and efficient manner.
- Determine the appropriate contract based on national labour law and the material and formal conditions and draw up the employment contracts.
- Oversee immigration process (invitation, introductory letters and visa on arrivals) and advise employees on immigration issues to maintain compliance with all applicable immigration rules and regulations.
- Formulate human resource policies and procedures for management approval.
- Resolve and effectively advise team leaders and employees in dealing with employee relations issues and maintaining good relations.
- Maintenance of a leave database for all employees.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Preparation of Monthly Payroll schedules for payment by ensuring verification of field labour timesheets and reconciliation with the Operational Team promptly, including quality control.
- Ensuring that all payroll amendments are administered correctly and accurately reflected.
- Preparation and distribution of Monthly Payslips to all employees.
- Support the Finance Manager in any other payroll requirements.
- Ensuring all Staff are successfully registered with Pension Providers such as SSNIT and Enterprise insurance and ensuring distribute to all staff their unique pension numbers and assist them in accessing their statements online or via email.
- Sending Monthly schedules to SSNIT, and Enterprise Insurance for validation and presenting invoices for payment.
- Maintaining confidentiality in dealing with Employees' Files and information.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree in HR Management or a Business-Related Degree
- At least 8 to 10 years of professional experience in the same or a comparable position in Ghana.
- Experience with dealing with GRA, SSNIT and Tier 2 Providers is a plus
- Familiar with HR systems, processes, and procedures and advisory on HR Issues
- Good Knowledge of Industrial Relations/ National Labour and Social law
- The ability to ride a Motorbike is a plus
- Awareness of how to handle HR issues appropriately (confidentiality, data protection
LOCATION: Abrewapon, Ashanti Region Ghana
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.