Backend Developer - Tap & HopIT Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Kumasi 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tap&Hop is seeking a Backend Software Developer to join our Software Development team. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code and modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
About the Role:
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages, including but not limited to Python, Java, Objective-C
- Experienced with the following technologies: Postgres, MongoDB, MQTT, Memcached, docker, Git, K8s
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Solid experience in Scrum/Agile, CI/CD, development practices and code reviews.
- Experienced with SOAP and REST web services.
Benefits and Perks:
- Significant investment in learning and development opportunities to help you grow
- All Tools of Trade, including Laptop & Mobile devices
- Base + Commissions +SSNIT
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- You have a track record of driving results
- You’re hardworking and goal-oriented
- You have a tireless positive attitude
- You can work autonomously and within a team environment
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve business challenges using modern technology.
- Advocate for product quality, security, and performance improvements that have a particular impact on your team and others.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.