Sales Executive - Trasacco PropertiesSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Trasacco Properties is committed to developing innovative real estate projects in Ghana. Our mission is to create vibrant communities that energize the country and celebrate modern architecture. Trasacco Properties fosters long-term relationships and is committed to sustainable development.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Sales Executive at Trasacco Properties. The Sales Executive is responsible for generating and managing leads, maintaining a sales pipeline, delivering presentations to potential customers, negotiating contracts, and closing sales. The Sales Executive also provides excellent customer service to our clients and must stay up-to-date on industry developments and trends.
- Sales and Negotiation skills
- Customer Service skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Outgoing and energetic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- 5 years sales/marketing experience minimum
- Experience in the real estate industry 2 years
- Contract management experience
- First and Second degrees or diploma certificates from an accredited University are a plus
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.