Soft Services Supervisor - Alpha Mead GroupReal Estate Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Tema 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
- Supervise the daily activities of the Janitors, Gardeners, Horticulturists, and security personnel on the site.
- Ensure the facility is properly cleaned and tidy
- Work closely with Client representatives to identify soft service needs & actions as appropriate
- Ensure cleaning tools/equipment and consumables are available
- Ensure all cleaning tools and equipment are properly maintained
- Liaise with Facilities Manager to ensure the accuracy of quotations and estimates for additional Cleaning or Security works.
- Ensure the cleaning service provides the highest standards of delivery demonstrating excellent service at all times.
- Ensure stations and restrooms are in good condition
- Compile daily inspection checklist to monitor the standard of work and completion of the schedule.
- Report to the Facility Manager on work progress and issues daily.
- Manage time effectively to ensure tasks are handled accurately and on time, therefore, ensuring we deliver a high standard of work to the client
- Deliver high quality, prompt, and courteous Facilities Management services in support of customers’ business needs in a safe working environment
- Maintain a contingency plan for providing suitable replacement of staff at the time of absence
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Facility Manager
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- First degree in Estate Management, Health Education, or any related field from a prestigious institution
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Soft Services Supervisor, Office Administrator, or Facility Supervisor in a structured environment
- Good level of interpersonal and communication skills. Able to express ideas at all levels.
- Experience in delivering soft facilities management services
- Significant experience in Facilities Management/landscape management
- Strong teamwork ethic and promotion of customer service excellence.
- Good knowledge of preventive and predictive housekeeping and janitorial maintenance principles and working procedures.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.