Training and Onboarding Officer - Max DriveHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a reliable and seasoned Training and Onboarding Officer who will be responsible for training of potential candidates and onboarding successful Champions for MAX
What You’ll Do
Training and Onboarding
- Track the rider's progress within the onboarding program
- Communicate the terms of service and employment contract to new Drivers
- Conduct orientation training to inform new hires about company policies and procedures
- Ensure new drivers are onboarded effectively and understand clearly the obligations detailed in the service contract
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Drivers. Gather their feedback and contribute to operational improvements
- Monitor new hire turnover and retention rates
- Create experiential exercises to drive a high level of interactivity and retainment
- Research new ideas and anticipate future threats and opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with the latest innovations in the MAX App and relay such to the Champions
- Collaborate and be proactive to champion turnover, putting a plan to ensure immediate improvements
- Duly communicate any necessary change that has been made by the management to Champions in due course
- Collaborate (with recruitment) in the selection, onboarding and verification/background check of the Champions
- Provide clear expectations, and directions and communicate it to Champions
- Identify areas of confusion for the class and connect the dots
- Suggest periodic training for Champions e.g. health and safety
- Keep abreast of existing and new market practices. Bring in new ideas and anticipate future threats and opportunities
- Support in the building of a strong Riders workforce/community
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Testing and Activation
- Ensure the psychometric test is administered to every prospective Champion
- Ensure that successful candidates move to the next change stage
- Ensure swift and smooth movement from one stage of activation to the other
- Follow up to ensure that guarantors forms are verified and returned
- Follow up to ensure a smooth application process and proper implementation of training
Administration and Management
- Ensure the Implementation of company strategies, goals, objectives and procedures
- Develop and ensure the implementation of strategies, tactics, and procedures
- Enforce the use of appropriate methods, frameworks and channels to test candidates.
- Optimise processes for effective and efficient budget use
- Supervise and oversee the Onboarding team
- Work with line manager to prioritize business and information needs
- Promote the company’s mission and values
- Ensure constant update and maintenance of an internal candidate (successful and unsuccessful) database
- Prepare periodic reports for a supervisor to show tasks in progress, the number of candidates verified, tested and onboarded
- Ensure the record of individual performance at each level of the onboarding test
Skills And Abilities
- Strong working knowledge of developing orientation systems and tools
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Track record of managing recruitment for multiple clients
- Strong knowledge of recruitment practices, metrics, and guidelines.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Superb sales and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to initiate and maintain strong relationships with people from all types of background
- Strong problem solver, with a hands-on approach to plan and execute well
- A start-up attitude- willingness to work hard to get things done
- Ability to make discretionary judgments and to manage and impart confidential information
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What You’ll Need
- A degree in Transport Management, Supply Chain, Logistics or an equivalent degree
- 3+ years experience in driver training and onboarding
- Experience in e-commerce transport operations is an added advantage
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Premium Health insurance cover
- Consistent Learning and Development
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.