Customer Partnership Coordinator - CargillCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Tema 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and food service companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sustainability Generalist will coordinate the implementation of corporate sustainability programs which seek to reduce the organization’s adverse impact on the environment or other sustainability-related issues. In this role, you will provide information and expertise regarding viable sustainable projects and conduct material research to guide in the building of performance analysis, track key metrics and support sustainable education efforts.
- Develop methods to evaluate the progress of sustainability initiatives, such as tracking emission reductions and updating the greenhouse gas emissions inventory.
- Coordinate and facilitate community and collaborator involvement in established sustainability and climate protection initiatives.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that our sustainability efforts have a limited impact on productivity or quality standards.
- Develop and assess the viability of strategies meant to support conservation, increase usage of renewable resources or reduce energy costs or misused output.
- Support analysis of operations that accurately identify the organization’s environmental footprint including energy usage and gas, water or other waste emissions.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year of related experience
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.