Facility Supervisor: Hard Services - Alpha Mead GroupEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management, and Real Estate Financing Services.
- Work with the facility manager in conducting MBWA on the facility
- Provide thought leadership on all F.M service delivery and act as a subject matter expert for service delivery for a total FM offer
- Driving service excellence through service delivery and innovation whilst maintaining compliance within health, safety, and sustainability activities
- Ensure PPMs are conducted and properly coordinated
- Oversee and facilitate toolbox meetings on-site
- Supervise the maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and equipment, including hiring contractors for major projects
- Oversee the water and sewage treatment plant processes to ensure proper hygiene
- Monitoring equipment and machinery to ensure that they are in good working order
- Manage unplanned maintenance, repair, and recovery for the facility as required within the shortest possible time.
- Follow-up on timelines to ensure periodic services such as generator and elevator servicing, facility
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Adopt energy-saving techniques by turning off lights, putting off equipment, and using of inverter to the firm’s advantage and sourcing for other energy-saving options
- Assist with and coordinate internal office and furniture moves
- Work with the Facility Manager with special projects-related duties such as office construction and refurbishments and vendor bidding processes.
- Manage and ensure routine fumigation of offices across the branches.
- Execute other assignments as assigned by the Facility Manager
- B.Sc. in Estate Management, Engineering, or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Facility Officer in a Facility Management Company
- Knowledge of Facility Management Enabled Software will be a big plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to take initiative and collaborate, positive attitude, and keep confidential.
- Detail-oriented and process-driven
- Demonstrated flexible approach and ability to work under pressure and to organise and manage
- Sound communication skills expressed in written and verbally
- Demonstrate traits of an Alpha Mead Breed in ways of working: strive for impact, take initiatives, collaborate openly, and innovate fearlessly
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.