Controls Field Service Engineer: Oilfield Equipment - Baker HughesEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Do you have a passion for delivering new technology and problem-solving to our customers in the field?
Are you a Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting opportunity?
Join our Oilfield Equipment Team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading.
Collaborate with the best
The Field Service Engineer provides offshore and onshore support to customers and Baker Hughes (BH) for the installation, maintenance, repair, operation and decommissioning of Subsea equipment and services.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing Site Integration Testing per internal work instructions and/or project requirements under guidance of Field Service Supervisor
- Supporting onshore engineering with the review of operation and maintenance procedures also attend client meetings
- Supporting the team with the installation and testing of equipment at client’s worksite and taking responsibility for the site operation
- Supporting the completion of operational reporting documentation as per project requirements and perform required duties both onshore and offshore efficiently
- Working closely with Project and Engineering teams to meet deadlines set
- Maintaining Baker Hughes high expectation of working with uncompromising integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a relevant Technical Education.
- Have at least 3 years relevant experience and skilled at discussing technical problems and solutions with the Customer
- Have the skills to perform troubleshooting and repair work and good knowledge of appropriate Baker Hughes products and equipment.
- Have experience in Topside Control systems
- Have competent with all Baker Hughes Digital processes e.g. GRID, NPT/SIRCam/Agility/EPIMS/Zinc etc
- Have knowledge of Drilling and Subsea Production processes
- Have experience from several Offshore Installations and a basic knowledge of the different working routines of typical operating companies
- Have completed approved Safety Training as required
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that how people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Please note that this role is a full-time regular position
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Comprehensive private medical care options
Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
Tailored financial programs« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.