Data Analyst - Metropolitan Research and Education BureauData/Records Management Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Data Assistant will support research projects by conducting literature searches, data analysis and maintaining files for research projects. He or she must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to share information with lead Project Researchers. He or she needs to have excellent critical thinking skills to support their research, and also pay attention to detail to ensure their research documents are accurate at all times.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Collect, clean, and analyze large datasets to uncover trends and insights.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards for key performance indicators.
- Stay informed about industry trends and advancements in data analysis techniques.
- Conduct literature reviews
- Draft grant proposals and business plans
- Draft research manuscript /Article
- Prepare questionnaires and an interview guide
- Prepare documents for ethical clearance
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- At least a first degree with 2 years of relevant field/experience.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools (e.g., PLS-SEM, STATA, Python, R, SQL)
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex findings clearly and concisely.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.