Financial Reporting Specialist - Vodafone GhanaFinance Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Support the Financial Reporting department to deliver monthly reports including both financial and non-financial information, and provide timely, reliable financial information on revenue, direct costs, Opex and Capex to the Finance team
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Review postings made into the ledger to ensure they are accurate
- Provide all schedules and supporting documents during audit
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations monthly and follow up with finance team members on any reconciling items
- Follow up with finance team members to ensure control deficiencies are rectified
- Review long outstanding accruals and ensure they are being cleared appropriately
- Review and investigate large and unusual entries made in the ledger to ensure they are sufficiently supported
- Perform financial analysis to ensure all reported figures are accurate and investigate any outliers
- Ensure all expenses incurred in the period have been accrued appropriately
- Assist with responses to queries raised by stakeholders on monthly management reports
- Ensure the recognition of revenue non-recurring charges is in line with IFRS 15
- Collaborate effectively with other departments within Vodafone Ghana to facilitate accurate and timely accounting for financial transactions
- Provide relevant documentation required for internal & external audit purposes.
- Work with all relevant departments to reconcile all relevant accounts.
- To provide the basis for financial analysis by other stakeholders
Professional / Technical Capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or a related field.
- Good understanding of financial issues with an emphasis on financial reporting
- Proven analytical skills, and the ability to work well under pressure
- Good understanding of financial transactions and accounting for them
- Familiar with IFRS
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.