Kitchen Assistant / Cashier - Yes Chef Company LimitedHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Yes Chef Company Limited is an indigenous Ghanaian food service company committed to providing excellent standards in dining and hospitality services to our clientele both individual and corporate.
- Direct report: Restaurant Manager
- Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
- Registers sales on a cash register by scanning items, itemizing and totalling customer’s purchases.
- Resolves customer issues and answers enquiries.
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Provide support services to other departments as deemed necessary
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Education/Skills and Work Experience
- Completed secondary education and holds a WASSCE Certificate
- Possess a certificate from a recognised vocational school e.g. NVTI, COTVET
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate high communication, teamwork, and computer literacy skills.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.