Admin and Travel Coordinator - AT GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will join as an Admin and Travel Coordinator in the Supply Chain Department. (S)He will report to the Fleet Manager and will oversee all aspects of the companys travel needs in line with company policies and procedures by enforcing compliance and budgetary adherence.
- Travel reservations, this includes arranging travel for but not limited to: All HQ requests.
- Help resolve staff travel issues such as trouble shooting unforeseen delays.
- Seek opportunities and offer suggestions to improve travel process.
- Hotel reservations pre-pay all room and taxes for all reservations.
- Confirm lowest logical hotel booking.
- Reporting on monthly travel and lodging expenses.
- Assist in negotiation of travel service providers contracts on behalf of AT and ensure compliance.
- Assist in the management of the recruitment, on boarding and administration of Travel Management partners.
- Make recommendation for service enhancements and initiate process, procedures and policy improvements.
- Manage external visitors to the office: preparing meeting rooms and videoconferencing services.
- Review travel claims and supporting documentation for completeness, accuracy, validity and conformity with approval and budget.
- Coordinate with the finance section, regarding reimbursement of travel, and timely review of travel claims and supporting documentation for completeness, accuracy, validity, and conformity with AT rules prior to approval.
- Coordinate with finance section, regarding reimbursement of travel, and timely partner payments.
- Ensure service excellence of the admin section for the customer service and satisfaction for stakeholders.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- May be tasked to co-ordinate support services within the Admin Function.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and organization skills
- Proactive, motivated and a self-starter.
- Analytical and open minded.
- Attention to detail and problem solving.
- Team player
- Demonstrate confidentiality and integrity.
- Results oriented.
Qualification Required & Experience
- University degree in Management, Social Sciences or similar
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the Travel Industry.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, including word, excel and outlook.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.