Energy & Fluids Specialist - AB InBev AfricaEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential.
The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The key purpose of this role is responsible for leading the Process Engineering function in the Brewery. Optimize the generation and utilization of all utilities within the process. Identifying and delivering initiatives to deliver step change performance improvement and process stability to realize true process capability.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Apply engineering principles in assisting Brewing and E&F production teams to achieve optimal plant performance
- Provide line support for situational and systemic problem-solving
- Execute identified process optimization initiatives
- Execute identified process capability studies
- Provide design support for regional capital projects
- Support the execution of regional capital projects
- Lead small CAPIN projects in Brewing and/or E&F plants
- Provide coaching to process engineering trainees
- Assist with the identification and closure of Brewing and E&F technological gaps
- Manage, co-ordinate and implement improvement projects to ensure optimization of Brewing and E&F plant and process
- Min BSc Chemical engineering or equivalent qualification
- Checked out Process Engineer
- 3 –5 Years’ Experience
- Knowledge of problem techniques and process optimization
- Deep understanding of E&F and Brewing plant, Process Controls and Automation, design and commissioning
- Rigorous analytical skills and ability to apply them to complex problems
- Ability to develop project plans and meet project deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Work on his/her own initiative
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.