Maintenance Coordinator - NexansEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering from a reputed university in Ghana
- 10 to 15 years hand on field experience preferably in a continuous process industry.
- PLC program, MMI architecture, DC drives, AC drives line synchronization, LV room, DG set, AVR , Harmonic filters, and Solar power plant.
- Good knowledge about pumps, air compressors, forklifts, chillers, DG sets, fire de-hydrant system and mechanical breakdown trouble shooting at various machines.
- To lead ISO internal audits, safety and environmental audits aligning to system requirements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
People management skill
- To lead both mechanical & electrical/electronic maintenance independently. To organize standard daily management routine & shift schedule activity.
- To report to Manager (Maintenance, Utility & Engineering )
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.