Impact Fund Director - Michael PageAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client is a leading international FMCG company launching its first impact social fund.
- Set-up Impact Hub (Legal, Branding, Team…)
- Define and propose to the Investment Committee the different strategic Options of where to invest.
- Execute the approved Investment Strategy
- Establish and build/foster Strategic Partnerships that support the efforts of community members and that drive revenue.
- Develop and monitor the annual budget for the identified projects.
- Identify income opportunities that will positively impact the P&L.
- Implement strong financial controls and closely monitor incoming cash and expenditure.
- Lead the entire portfolio of projects from inception to realization.
- Conduct periodic program reviews to assess outcomes and effectiveness of the initiatives.
- Report on community impact activities to the Trustees Committee.
- Collaborate with the Marketing department on branding ideas.
- Collaborate with other areas at client including communication or corporate Affairs
- Identify and implement systems, tools and processes to ensure the efficient running of operations.
- Provide leadership, coaching and support to the team.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor’s degree in business, Community, or related studies. A senior degree (e.g. MBA) will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of six (6) years experience in a similar role with three (3)years in leadership experience of 2 or more people.
- Extensive P&L knowledge
- English proficiently. Fluency in French will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of community development projects
- Knowledge of relevant legislations governing community development
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.