IT Officer - Reputable Financial InstitutionIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable Financial institution based in Tema invites applications from suitable and qualified Ghanaians to fill the following vacant position of IT Officer
The job holder will be required to maintain, upgrade and manage the organisation’s software, hardware and networks to ensure that the institution’s IT system is secured and functional at all times
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and configure software and hardware operating systems and applications
- Maintain and upgrade the union’s software, hardware and networks
- Manage servers and technology tools
- Diagnose and resolve IT problems
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Respond rapidly yo branch call-outs on IT issues
- Conduct annual computer audit for the union
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- BSc / BA in Information Technology, Computer Science with 5 years of working experience with a financial institution. Professional certification (e.g Microsoft Certified systems Administrator (MCSA) is a plus
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience in databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g intrusion detection systems) and data backup and recovery
- CCTVs management and collect backups
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
Location: Tema« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.