Data Entry Assistant x17 - Abt AssociatesAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Ghana 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The International Development Division focuses on improving the lives and economic well-being of people in lower and middle-income countries. We command technical expertise in health, agriculture, climate change, food security and governance—as well as in international evaluation.
Our multi-layered health portfolio includes policy, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. In partnership with government clients and local experts, our high-quality programs in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East are known for impact and innovation.
At Abt Associates, we are committed to creating a lasting culture of equity, diversity and inclusion and recognize that in order to achieve full participation, our practices must be free of prejudice, discrimination, and bias that result in inequitable outcomes. We are actively working to advance equity for everyone, and while we still have much work to do, we know that racial and cultural diversity are an asset to our business and the communities where we live and serve.
Our ongoing commitment is focused on creating business practices that advance racial and social equity, investments in community impact programs for the benefit of Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC), and expand upon project work related to racial equity and social justice.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Abt. Associates Inc., a US-based company, is implementing USAID–funded President’s Malaria Initiative Evolveproject. The project is supporting implementation of vector control strategies such as bednet (ITNs) distribution and indoor residual spraying (IRS). In Ghana, Abt has been implementing IRS in the northern areas since 2011 and preparing for 2024 IRS campaign under the PMI Evolve Project, Ghana.
Abt is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill a temporary position of Data Entry Assistant (17 positions). Successful candidates will be contracted for up to 2 months.
Successful candidates would be posted to any of the following districts below:
Bunkpurugu-Nakpanduri/Yunyoo-Nasuan (Nakpanduri), Tatale-Sanguli,(Tatale) East Mamprusi (Gambaga), Gushegu, Karaga, Kumbungu, Mamprugu Moagduri (Yagaba), West Mamprusi (Walewale) and Chereponi.
Responsibilities of Data Entry Assistant
- Enter data collected during the project activities into a project database.
- Perform regular and extensive data cleaning.
- Address data collection errors and perform regular data cleaning
- Generate and print various data reports from a database when requested
- File all completed data forms according to project data filing protocols
- Support relevant sessions of trainings for seasonal IRS workers on mobile data collection (MDC)
- Sync mobile data from tablets to the database, and if required, charge the tablets on daily basis
- Provide ad hoc technical support to spray teams on mobile data collection
- Conduct data collection verification exercises in the communities when required
- Support verification and reconciliation of community mobilizer days worked/payments
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of Diploma in computer science, data management or any other related field
- Certificate in DHIS2 is required (visit the following link for free courses on DHIS 2 and certification: https://academy.dhis2.org/)
- Knowledge and experience in DHIS2 mobile and Tracker app
- Experience in data entry and management is an advantage
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in English and one or more northern Ghanaian language will be an advantage
- Comfortable using spreadsheet applications, such as MS Excel.
- Comfortable using, troubleshooting, and providing support on smart devices usage.
- Comfortable with using the DHIS 2 system for data entry, cleaning, and reporting
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.