Engine Field Service Technician - Cummins IncEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a talented ENGINE FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN to join our team specializing in SERVICE for our DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS SEGMENT in ACCRA, GREATER ACCRA, GHANA .
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Completes preventative maintenance and/or basic repair activities on engines and related components at the customer site with minimal direction.
- Applies documented procedures and policies to complete complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools.
- Disassemble, inspect, clean and reassemble engines and /or engine components and performs preventative maintenance based on assessment of engines.
- Engages with customer in a courteous and professional manner.
- Completes required documentation, such as work completed documents, time sheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens.
- Adheres to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Apprentice Trained Engine Technician (Preferred).
- Vocational diploma from relevant technical institution.
- Locally valid driving license (Preferred).
- Intermediate level knowledge of and/or experience with engine products required. 3-5 years of experience.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.